A hard reset is necessary if you want to bring your Motorola Defy Mini XT321 to the initial condition as new. There are two methods that you can do to perform a Hard reset to your phone.
Note.Â It will remove all the personal data in your internal memory such as image, contacts, messages, log-in data, etc.
First Method : Hard Reset Motorola Defy MiniÂ XT321
This method can be done if you have an access to your Motorola Defy Mini XT321. It means you still can navigate through menu and setting on your phone. Some people do a hard reset to their phone using this method due to a lag after an app installation. Here are steps to do this:
- Go to Setting > Privacy > Factory Data Reset
- There will be a prompt, just tap OK
Second Method : Hard Reset Motorola Defy Mini
If you have a problem with your Motorola Defy Mini XT 321 that can’t be resolved with an usual way and something avoid you to fix the problem using the first method, you can resolve those problems by doing a hard reset Motorola Defy Mini without Â entering menu.
Some problem that can prevent you to do the first method such as a boot loop after application installation, can’t access the UI, an application that make the phone frozen, etc. Here are steps do to:
- Turn Off the Phone
- Remove the micro SD -this is just a preventive step to avoid data loss in your SD card-
- Press power + volume up + volume down
- There will be a screen with an android logo, press power button
- Choose wipe dataÂ by using volume down to navigate and camera button to select
- Choose Yes
Done, and the Hard ResetÂ Motorola Defy Mini process is done. Your phone should be working as good as new.