Here is a simple steps to root Sony Xperia Miro ST23i. This steps is fairly simple to do because we will root the phone using an application that is claimed to be the safest and the easiest way to root an Android phone.
DISCLAIMER.Â we will not be held responsible if you lose data or your device gets damaged in the following of this guide. Do it with your own risk.
Before rooting your Xperia Miro, you have to fulfill the following requirements, there is a software and hardware that you need to have before you can rootÂ Sony Xperia Miro ST23i.
- PC or notebook with Windows OS and installed phone driver
- USB cable connector
Steps toÂ Root Sony Xperia Miro – ST23i
After you have all of the hardwares and softwares required, you can do these following steps. It’s rather easy to root with this steps, since you need not to do any CLI commnad, and all are done with a good GUI.
- Activate the USB debugging and the Unknown Source on your Xperia Miro
- Open the downloaded application
- Connect your Xperia Miro to your PC
- Click the root button
- Follow the simple steps, this application will guide you
I hope that this tutorial about “How To Root Sony Xperia Miro – ST23i” is useful for you.